Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a toro m.# 20038 s.# 240007604 I replaced both

Customer Question

I have a toro m.# 20038 s.####-##-#### I replaced both adjusters for rear wheels and regressed the transmission I also replaced all washers springs &gears everything is back in place but when I set mower on ground it is hard to push forward once I start it it seems to be OK but it is hard to push & turn what am I doing wrong
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Hard to push forward with engine off, would make me think the drive belt is not loose enough. Is the transmission leaving the belt loose in the off position?