Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Have 25 hp kohler it will run for two min then loses power

Customer Question

Have 25 hp kohler it will run for two min then loses power to fuel pump sits for two hrs ,fuel pump will start ,pumps up then it will run for about two mind then quit.can only find one relay ,replace it ,didn,t help .it in a great dane.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Kohler model number? Your number is ***** family number, and does not help. Is engine the fuel injected or carburetor-ed? Electric fuel pump may just be getting hot and dropping out. Does it have voltage to it, when it quits?

I see question is still open. Did you see my response?