Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Toro Z5030 Twincutter mower with a Kohler Courage

Customer Question

I have a Toro Z5030 Twincutter mower with a Kohler Courage 23HP PS -SV720-0039 motor that seized . I want to replace motor but this motor is discontinued. Was wondering if a SV720-3002 motor would fit? Thanks TS
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Year 2009 Toro v Twin Z5030 Twin Cutter SN###-##-#### Model 74373 has a Kohler SV720-0039 23hp Courage series motor SN(###) ###-#### Need to find replacement motor to fit.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I think that is it
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Here is one set of engines that will work, in link above, but the SV720-3002 has the exact crankshaft size and mounting, so it will work too. Crankshaft is 1 inch x 3 5/32

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

I see question is still open, did you see my response?

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

??