Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Left side drive works fine forward very erratic in reverse

Customer Question

Left side drive works fine forward very erratic in reverse have to pull lever almost all the way back nothing happens then suddenly tire is spinning in reverse when first started you can pull left lever all the way back and nothing happens drive around a little put against wall and it will spin tires.
What's going on??
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.

If you are still in need of assistance, please let me know. I will be happy to assist you.