Wayne, Engine Rebuilder
Experience:  many years on egine rebuilding, lawn mower,roto tiller,Truck,and small engines
6825259

I have a Simplicity Citation 2352 zero turn with a battery

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I have a Simplicity Citation 2352 zero turn with a battery that is not charging. I can put it on the charger, & when I run the mower, my battery goes low enough to stop the PTO. I need to replace the voltage regulator, where is it? Briggs & Stratton 23 hp twin engine.
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Simplicity Citation
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, bill of sale shows 9/05/06 as the purchase date, a 2 T23-52 model.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: My brother in law, from Williams Farm Equip. In Charlotte, MI who told me that once again it's the Simplicity's cheap electronics, again. I just need to know where it's at on the engine & any cautions on power disconnect, i.e. Just the battery, before working on it.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

it is mounted to side of the engine

under the sheet metal 3 wire plug

here is a pic of it, click here

I hope this helped you

Hi. If this helped you,

please remember to rate my answer 3 or more stars.

If more info is needed, use the reply button -

NOT THE POOR/BAD SERVICE