Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a 2003 Deere GT 235 with a 54" Deck. The deck won't

Customer Question

I have a 2003 John Deere GT 235 with a 54" Deck. The deck won't raise or lower and the lift arm has a lot of tension going both up and down. Last week while mowing I could put the deck in float position this week to much tension and I have taken the deck off twice but still can't see the problem. Any suggestions?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. In between where your feet go there is a tension knob right ? , have you tried turning that knob to release some tension ?