Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

My Zero turn mower shut off when I leaned over too far to

Customer Question

My Zero turn mower shut off when I leaned over too far to pic up trash and now it will not restart. The park break was on and the Blade was not engaged. It feels like the right side axel is locked up. Starter will not turn over. Is there a reset somewhere?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 10 months ago.

I see your question is still open with no reply. Do you still need help? Sounds like the right brake has locked up and did not release. Have you reapplied the brake and tried to release it again? If not the right brake caliper needs to be loosened to free the brake caliper. As for not turning over engine, need to get transmissions in neutral and the brake switch checked, and the seat switch, There is no reset, something has changed, bad connection at seat or brake switch, and the brake is locked, Looks like two unrelated items!

I see question is still pen, did you find problem?