How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JON Your Own Question
JON, Small Engine Technician
Category: Small Engine
Satisfied Customers: 1200
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
Type Your Small Engine Question Here...
JON is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I purchased a Cub Cadet RT L 54'' two years ago along with a

Customer Question

I purchased a Cub Cadet RT L 54'' two years ago along with a 3 year extended warranty.
I was told it would be registered to my phone number. Who do I contact to get a repair?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 11 months ago.

You would need to contact you local Cub Cadet Dealer. They can look up all info for you. They may require you to bring original sales paperwork if it was not registered, but every dealer does things differently. I am a Husqvarna dealer and if a customer has a repair for warranty, I have to have sale date and place. Sometimes dealers as k for the info, sometimes they do not. You can call Cub Cadet and ask them also.

Call us at 1-***-***-****
Business Hours:

MON-FRI 8am - 8pm EST

SAT 9am - 8pm EST

SUN 10am - 6pm EST

They can also give you the closest local dealer to take the machine to

Let me know if you need anything else as am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this.