timoto
timoto, Technician
Experience:  40+ years experience, Honda silver level tech., Honda power equipment tech
8313095

How do I adjust my idle on my Honda 7000is generator?

Customer Question

Category: Small Engine
Expert:  timoto replied 11 months ago.

There is no provision to adjust the idle on this model. This model is fuel injected and the throttle position is controlled by the engine control unit with a stepper motor on the throttle body that opens and closes the throttle. There is a fuel pump mounted inside the fuel tank that has a replaceable filter on it. If you are having a running problem the most likely cause is old, contaminated fuel or a clogged filter on the pump.

Expert:  timoto replied 11 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this? If yes just add a reply. If no, please leave a positive rating so that I can get credit for assisting you.