JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

I have a Poulan riding mower model PO16542LT. The steering

Customer Question

I have a Poulan riding mower model PO16542LT. The steering link needs arubber like hose to make it stay on the spindle assembly. Where can I get one or is there a replacement?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have the schematic if that will help.
Expert:  JON replied 1 year ago.

what do you mean by rubber like hose? I am searching diagram now.

Expert:  JON replied 1 year ago.

What number is ***** in your diagram?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's the problem. The schematic doesn't show the part or reference it in any way. Is there a different way to connect the link and the assembly?
Expert:  JON replied 1 year ago.

I was afraid of. the part you need is part of the entire steering assembly and not avail to purchase alone. You would have to purchase part ####-##-#### to get it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where can I get that?
Expert:  JON replied 1 year ago.

This is the place I trust the most online. You can search that part number on eBay or amazon for cheaper, or go to your local Husqvarna Dealer and they can get it for you

http://www.partstree.com/parts/electrolux/parts/532175146/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I looked for that at partstree.com. It is not listed as being compatible with my model number.
Expert:  JON replied 1 year ago.

Mowers: Lawn/Garden Tractor

>

PO16542LT (96012008700) - Poulan Lawn Tractor (2008-10)

Expert:  JON replied 1 year ago.
Type in PO16542LT and go under steering #1 and steering #2. #71 in diagram
Expert:  JON replied 1 year ago.

What is the product number on your machine, and I will look up under Husqvarna as Husqvarna owns Poulan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is***********
Expert:  JON replied 1 year ago.

okay, thank you. product number makes a difference on some models. I didn't think to ask for it, sorry for delay. Give me one moment

Expert:  JON replied 1 year ago.

they both show the same parts used for that model no matter the product number. Here is a screen shot off of the Husqvarna Dealer site.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, I think will have to take the mower someplace for repair. Thank you for your help.
Expert:  JON replied 1 year ago.

Okay. here it is on another reputable sales place and underneath it states your model and product number in the list of compatible machines.

http://www.ereplacementparts.com/steering-asm-p-647632.html

Let me know if you need anything else as am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this.

Expert:  JON replied 1 year ago.