Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Well, here in Darwin it is :o) I got a T RACER 400 with the

Customer Question

Good morning (well, here in Darwin it is :o)
I got a T RACER 400 with the "propeller" slowing down or even stalling. Checking for dirt etc. does not seem to be the problem and it can be stunn quite easily by hand. What am I missing?
Thanks in advance. - Elmar
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

The Karcher patio cleaner is dependent on the pressure from the main unit. If you remove the racer, and attach the wash wand , do yu have good pressure?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The pressure appears to be ok. In the meantime I quickly removed and checked the two jets (grey), rinsed out the unit and re-installed the jets - very slow :o(
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a set of smaller jets?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Curtis,
even though I don't like the smaller ones, i.e., bigger hole, less pressure but more water, I installed a couple of yellow ones but it's still very sluggish. With the grey ones the pressure seemed fine, it made "pretty" patterns into the mould on my driveway.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a set of smaller jets? I was thinking of a smaller hole!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Curtis,
your system won't let me enter Australian phone numbers - anyway, here it is +****************, $34.00 is fine, provided you come up with a solution.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

No, It won't work. Too far away! Texas. Let e opt out and see if anyone else has an idea. Sorry. Please do not reply to me or it will lock the question to me.