Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Small Engine

I have an Onan Marquice Microlite 4000 that is throwing a

Customer Question
code 14 without even running...
I have an Onan Marquice Microlite 4000 that is throwing a code 14 without even running you push the start button the starter engages in the Bendix stops and the code comes on
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Small Engine
8/23/2016
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 1 year ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What is the full model number of the genset?

You are saying that the code is set before the engine even starts? It is set while the engine is cranking?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
When the code throws it dosent even try to crank over the bindex on the starter kicks in and then the code comes on onan m# ***** and it seams to be worse when it is hot

I hate to do this to you, but for a Spec 6747P unit, I am also going to need the serial number.

Did you get the serial number yet?

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician