JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

Cub Cadett 1046VT backfires under pto load. Can I clean bowl

Customer Question

Cub Cadett 1046VT backfires under pto load. Can I clean carburetor bowl and needle valves without removing carburetor?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer.com. I will be happy to assist you today. Give me a few moments to look over your problem, and I will get right back to you so we can fix the issue and get your machine back to working order

Expert:  JON replied 1 year ago.

IF your engine is the B&S engine yes you can, but you will most likely have to remove the brackets in front to get the bowl and all off and out of the way. Just remove bowl and use carb cleaner to spray in there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  JON replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you need anything else as am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this