How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Hank F. Your Own Question
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician
Category: Small Engine
Satisfied Customers: 14888
Experience:  Certified on Onan and Generac generators
Type Your Small Engine Question Here...
Hank F. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an over voltage (353) L1 to L2, Can not get regulator

Customer Question

Hello, I have an over voltage (353) L1 to L2,
Can not get regulator to adjust, mod 52420?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello, I have a Generac mod 52420, and have high voltage 353 v, I do not understand how to adjust, could regulator be bad?
Expert:  Hank F. replied 11 months ago.

At 353 volts, yes, your regulator is most likely bad.