JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

I have a Briggs & Stration power washer that's not working

Customer Question

I have a Briggs & Stration power washer that's not working properly.Have drained the gas & replaced the spark plug. The engine will run OK if I hold the wand,but when I release the handle it stops running. What do you think?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 11 months ago.

Sounds like you have an idler jet clogged in carb. Remove carb and clean out all jets with carb cleaner and/or wire. You can also get a cleaner for carbs and just soak it, but for quicker results, manually cleaning is best

Expert:  JON replied 11 months ago.

Let me know the out come and we can troubleshoot further if needed

Expert:  JON replied 11 months ago.

Just checking in to see how things are going. Have you been able to fix your issue. Let me know if you need anything else as. I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this.