Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have used my Husqvarna 3200 PSI 2.7 GPM Cold Water

Customer Question

I have used my Husqvarna 3200 PSI 2.7 GPM Cold Water Pressure Washer the past two days. It started right away. I cannot get it to start today. The engine is a Briggs and Stratton XR 950 Professional. I do not have an owner's manual and I'm not sure what to do.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

What happens when you pull the rope? Do you even get a sputter or fire like it wants to start?

Try removing the air filter and spraying a little carburetor cleaner or fuel directly into the throat of the carburetor and try to start it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I pull the rope, I do not get a sputter or fire like it wants to start. I removed the air cleaner and poured some gas directly into the throat of the carburetor. It still would not start.
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Have you checked for spark at the plug? Are you getting spark?