peterpete190
peterpete190,
14928985

Every time I move the right hand steering lever the engine

Customer Question

every time I move the right hand steering lever the engine will cut off. It will start right back up but this is getting to be a pain in the tail.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Have you checked for any shorted or damaged wiring that this lever or components this lever operates may be shorting out on that may be causing this fault here?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.