Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Every time I move the right hand steering lever the engine…

Customer Question
every time I move the...
every time I move the right hand steering lever the engine will cut off. It will start right back up but this is getting to be a pain in the tail.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
7/29/2016
Technician: peterpete190,
 replied 2 years ago
peterpete190

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Have you checked for any shorted or damaged wiring that this lever or components this lever operates may be shorting out on that may be causing this fault here?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.