JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

Is ther any way to slow down the self propel speed on a

Customer Question

is ther any way to slow down the self propel speed on a razor lawn mower
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 1 year ago.

there should be an adjustment area on the cable housing or cable end. What model or Product number is ***** mower

Expert:  JON replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, your machine is controlled by the squeeze handle. there is no adjustments. You squeeze the handle more and more for more speed, want it slower, do not squeeze handle as much.

Expert:  JON replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if everything went well. If you need anything else, please let me know, as I am here to help. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the best and help all I can, and your ratings help me achieve this.

Expert:  JON replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in and seeing if you need anything else as I see I didn't get rated and wasn't sure if you needed more info. Rating are important and I strive to do my best. please let me know if I can assist furher