JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

How do you remove the drive belt off a model 20333? I can

Customer Question

how do you remove the drive belt off a model 20333? I can get it off the transmission side easily but not the pulley side in center of engine because of blade belt pully in front. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

Give me a moment and I will have some instructions or directions for you that will help.

Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

You will need to remove the mower blade, disc just above the blade and the plastic cover from the underside of the mower. Once this has been done you should be able to slip the old belt out of place and install a new one by weaving the belt through the bracket and onto the upper drive pulley. In the worse instance you would have to remove the blade control assembly by taking the large nut off of the crankshaft in the center of the blade control assembly and sliding the blade control assembly off of the crankshaft.

I am including a diagram of the machine that will help give you a better picture of what you are looking at.

Thank you it has been a pleasure to assist you.

Please take a moment to rate your experience.