Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a cub cadet z force s 54. It will start but will not

Customer Question

I have a cub cadet z force s 54. It will start but will not propel or function in any other way. The multi purpose guage is not functioning, on engine hours or voltage are on the display. I checked the fuse, it is good with 12.9 Volts on both sides. Removed the cover that the ignition switch and multi purpose guage are mounted on and all of the wire connections are in place. Do you have any ideas for me??
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, the drive is by a single belt that runs bot transmissions. It is the only comon paet. Belt is broken or off a pulley! See diagram in link below.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

I think this is your problem!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

did you find the problem?