JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

What parts do I need to repaire a craftsman p[ower washer

Customer Question

what parts do I need to repaire a craftsman p[ower washer that develops no pressure and the model # ***** ***** (electric)
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 1 year ago.

When it comes to electric pressure washers, it is usually cheaper to purchase a new machine. What PSI is your machine? You issue could be due to seals, O-Rings, Motor failure, ect..... you can purchase a new one for $150 from Sears.com. Parts alone on these are normally more than a new machine, and the time to repair it, just isn't worth it. As far as what you may need, I would need to know what all you have tried replacing. I would start will trying another hose. Could just be a hose clog issue. Have yo tried anything as of yet?

Expert:  JON replied 1 year ago.

Have you tried another hose on the unit? Unhook hose and how does the water come out?

Expert:  JON replied 1 year ago.

I hope you got issue resolved.​

Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST and your ratings help me to achieve this goal!