Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I own a Craftsman ModelRiding Mower.It needed the drive disc

Customer Question

I own a Craftsman Model###-##-####Riding Mower.It needed the drive disc replaced, when I removed the old disc from the drive assembly.The drive assembly fell to pieces on the floor. There were 2 sizes of brake rings,splined gears , ball bearings, and many other parts. I think I know how this unit goes to-gether, But,I would like to know for sure.Is it possible for you to send me a diagram about how this unit goes to-gether.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name I'd John and welcome to Just Answer. I am going to try to help you with your riding mower here is a picture of the rear end how it goes together and a link to the parts list

http://c.searspartsdirect.com/lis_png/PLDM/P0603018-00001.png