JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

I have a gravely zero turn 60hd. I turned mower off with

Customer Question

I have a gravely zero turn 60hd. I turned mower off with blades engaged. How do I start mowe?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Turn the blades off. Jump up and down on the seat, work the arms in and out, set and unset the park brake, Then set brake, sit on the seat, put arms in neutral, and start the mower! If no start, do you get the click from the fuel solenoid when key is turned on and off? If not, the fuse may be blown, locate the fuse near the starter solenoid, and see if fuse is blown. No click at the fuel solenoid tells me there is no power to the key switch.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tried all you said. It's not working.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

any click from fuel solenoid?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forget it. Don't charge me
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

I need answers to help! If no click from the fuel solenoid, you have no voltage to the keyswitch.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

I will opt out.

Expert:  JON replied 1 year ago.

Will this maybe help you at all. http://www.mowersatjacks.com/Images/gravely/gravely-manuals/zero-turns/991084-manual.pdf