Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a toro greenkeeper and my battery was dead. I

Customer Question

I have a toro greenkeeper and my battery was dead. I replaced the battery and plugged it back in to the wall. The display is working again but the little icon showing main power source is not on and the sprinklers will not come on. The unit is plugged in to the outlet, I have a new 9v battery installed what I even tried plugging it into another outlet and the power icon still has a line through it? Any ideas on what to do?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

There may be a special reset that needs done whenever the battery dies or is replaced.Unfortunately I do not see a procedure myself on this here to tell you for sure what has to be done.This is something you might speak to a selling dealer or repair center on to see if they can tell you if a reset procedure is needed.If this is not an option for you and you want to continue here instead let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete