Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a karcher580 it had a double head nozzle removed and

Customer Question

i have a karcher580 it had a double head nozzle removed and put on nozzles from a 4 pack cat pumps 4500 psi had to adjust pressure switch now trips breaker to much pressue does karcher have the right nozzle for the electric washer
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Most likely the correct nozzle will need installed to correct this fault here.I have seen issues in the past before where incorrect parts can be installed and can cause an issue like this here.I suggest locating the correct parts you need to see if this works to correct the issue here.You may have to obtain the correct parts from a dealer or local repair center that works on this model here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you really didnt answer the question which is not really your fault. I already know about putting the orignal parts on, I was asking if there was a way to fix it with the parts i put on it
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.If you would like I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist just let me know.