peterpete190
peterpete190,
14928985

Error code 1505 17 kw Natural gas powered? Possible causes?

Customer Question

Category: Small Engine
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases the info on this fault code number can be difficult to obtain and you may have to visit a dealer or local repair center that works on this model here for this info.If this is not an option and you want to continue here instead let me know.

Thanks Pete