Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a cub cadet that wont pump fuel,new fuel pump 365

Customer Question

i have a cub cadet that wont pump fuel,new fuel pump 365 model 53AC1B6K100
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

The fuel pump has to have the pulse line open to the crankcase. If you remove the pulse line and hold finger over it, do you feel a pulse when you crank the engine? The line from the tank to the fuel pump has to be vacuum tight, or the pump will not suck! Is the line from the tank open? Where is the fuel outlet from the tank? Parts list shows tank, but not outlet. If it is in bottom of tank, the outlet can be pluged. If from the top of the tank, it will have a suction tube that has to be vacuum tight. ????

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

did you see my response?