Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

When I press ths gas petal to my Yamaha G 16 golf cart it

Customer Question

When I press ths gas petal to my Yamaha G 16 golf cart it will not start I hear no click and the 10a fuse is good
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: When I press the gas petal its dead nothing happens no click, nothing dead cart battery good
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: just serviced, it did some time hesitate when pressing the gas petal
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When do I get the answer
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

foot micro switch has to energize the starter relay. Does the foot micro have 12 volts to it? Does it send 12 volts to the starter relay, to energize the starter/generator? Is battery voltage above 12.5 volts/

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Did you get the answer? Please rate to close.