Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a craftsman rear tine tiller. Recently I removed the

Customer Question

I have a craftsman rear tine tiller. Recently I removed the tines to lubricate the shaft. I put everything back as I had removed it. I tried using it today but the tines seem loose on the shaft and won't turn to till.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: No that's all I did it worked great last fall.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Model number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
C459.62103
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Canadian model? Does not show. Let me opt out and see if someone else has manual. Sorry.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't worry I solved my own problem while I was waiting. It turns out it was my stupidity, I didn't actually attach the tine to the shaft. I was sure I had but turns out I didn't! Thanks for the effort! Jane