Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

My two year old Toro timemaster Dual Force 30 just stopped

Customer Question

my two year old Toro timemaster Dual Force 30 just stopped running and will not start. When attempting to re-start, it will run for 3-5 seconds, then die. I will not start after that. If I shake it a bit, and try to start it, it will run for 5-6 seconds and die
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. I would like to try to help you with your toros
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
If this happened around the same time period it sounds like they have gotten water in their gas
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
If both were filled from the same can it could of came from the gas station itself . I would try draining both carburetor bowls a little and see if they will start then