Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Have a toro zero turn mower 42inch, model # ***** Serial

Customer Question

Have a toro zero turn mower 42inch, model # ***** Serial ####-##-#### We bought new at Home Depot. Been working fine until today engine will run, blades will run. Cannot get mower to go in forward or reverse. Any movement of either or both levers cuts off the engine baby suggestions
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Mower has two arm switches, one of them is stuck. Check the arm switches , and give them a good shot of WD40 and wok the arms to free them up. If either switch is stuck, the engine is killed as soon as any movement is made.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sprayed the switches you advised and they move freely, however the mower is still cutting off when I pull the levers together, to put in reverse or forward
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a volt/ohm meter to check the switches for continuity? Need to see if the switches are working and the wires between them have continuity.