Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Over 30 years experience repairing lawn and garden equipment. Chainsaws, mowers,blowers and trimmers
32407143

I have a two year old pp133. Great machine. I just ran it an

Customer Question

I have a two year old pp133. Great machine. I just ran it for about an hour. It now is starting to cut out. Which of the two screws need to be adjusted. It is the only manual I did not save. THANK YOU KEVIN MEYER
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Vince O. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, it might be more than a carb adjustment. Is the fuel filter still connected to the fuel line inside the tank? The adjustment screw closet to the engine is the low speed screw. Start the unit and open low until it runs and revs up without stalling. then run on high and fine tune and after it runs good open high a bit more so it doesn't run too lean.