Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Small Engine

Have old Dixon art ran good when shut it off in the fall. To

Customer Question
Have old Dixon art ran...
Have old Dixon art ran good when shut it off in the fall. To start this spring, filled with fresh gas, hooked up jumper battery took off air cleaner and intended to spray a little starting fluid in.. Unfortunately I sprayed in a little silicon lubricant rather than starting fluid. Started but blowing whit smoke. And died After a short run. Let it set and charged the battery.
The next day I correctly used a little starter fluid. I no tinged that the carb. Was full of gas!
Tapped the float area it started and got it moved to an area where I could easily could work on it. Checked oil and added several oz's.
Tried starting again, smoking and now blowing oil out of the exhaust! Shut it off as if engine has problem did not want to run it more and possibly ruin the engine! WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING ON????????
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Small Engine
5/21/2016
Technician: Donald, Small Engine Technician replied 1 year ago
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Hello. Thank you for choosing Just answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. Check to see if your oil smell like gas is mixed in with it. Also, check your oil level, to see if it is over filled. We can continue from here.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
He does not have texting. Call him at(###) ###-####
Are you requesting a phone call? There is an additional charge for phone calls.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How much
I will send you a link. You do not have to accept it.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
For Pete's sake the mower is not even worth $36
I understand. I do not recommend the phone call for you and I. This will why I asked you actually wanted a phone call.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Wow!
We can take our time, and continue on this discussion page.
I am willing to work with you, until we get our problem resolved.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am a nurse. I can't be on the phone. He gave you
My #cause he does not have text. I have to go so we will have to forget this bad idea.
No problem. I do hope all goes well for you. Check your oil. If it smell like gas is mixed in with it, change your oil, and put in new.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks
You are very welcome! Sorry I could not be of assistance to you.
Have a good night, and a good weekend!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please refund my paypal payment of $36.00 do not call me not all people can afford the high fees for cell phone data and texting! Please confirm that you have reversed the charge***@******.***!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Best wishes to you!
You have not been charged. You are not charged until you are satisfied with your answer. I will forward your request to our customer service department.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you Donald! Good night!
Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician