How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Curtis B. Your Own Question
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Category: Small Engine
Satisfied Customers: 28678
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
Type Your Small Engine Question Here...
Curtis B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can I get a repair/service manual w/parts list

Customer Question

Where can I get a repair/service manual w/parts list for a Poulan Pro PP330 weedeater?
Two different size fuel lines separated and need replaced. Which line gets the filter and which gets the one-way flow part or do both parts go on the larger line? How long should each line be?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
See picture link below. The strainer goes to top of carb, bottom of carb goes to primer, return back to tank. Get you a foot of each size line, cut a long taper on one end so you can use it as a needle to go thru the tank, then grab the end with needle nose pliers or forceps and pull line through.