Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Ms. Wilson, I presently have my mower on a work bench, the

Customer Question

Ms. Wilson,
I presently have my mower on a work bench, the body is elevated and I have access to the transmission. I can start the engine.My Honda HRM215sxa also will remain engaged when I operate the Drive Clutch Lever, the wheels turn. The short spring is not broken.
When I operate the two speed Gear Shift the wheels will stop but after engaging the drive Clutch Lever again the wheels begin to turn again and will not stop when released.
Both cables are not damaged. Is the problem internally in the Transmission or is there another issue? If its the Tranmission so are there schematics available that describe the Transmission internally?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
https://axleaddict.com/auto-repair/Honda-Harmony-215-Transmission-Problems
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
There are no Honda manual on transmission dis-assembly. Here is a blog site with the best information, showing the transmission apart.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
did you see my response?