Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a cub cadet rzt s 42 inch and when I turn left and get…

Customer Question
I have a cub cadet...
I have a cub cadet rzt s 42 inch and when I turn left and get the wheels turnt past about 80° the back wheel locks up and wont let me turn. I can do a full 90° turn to the right with no problems and even can turn left up until about 80° but any sharper than that and the back right wheel stops moving while the back left struggles to complete the turn
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 6 days by:
5/7/2016
Technician: Donald, Small Engine Technician replied 2 years ago
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Hello. Thank you for choosing Just answer. My name is***** you are still in need of assistance, I will be happy to assist you. Can you get the model numbers for your mower, for me? They are located under your seat. I would like to pull up a diagram of your mower. Our problem could be related to your brakes.