Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I am having the same issue as a question you answered 3 years

Customer Question

I am having the same issue as a question you answered 3 years ago on a craftsman 37092. Won't start. Only a year old. I have checked all the items you suggested and it will only start if I spray engine starting fluid in the carb and it will only run for a second or two. Seems to get close to running and then peters out. Gas was left in it over the winter but I am getting gas from the gas line into the carb and it is fresh gas and there wasn't any debris or film in the tank.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Problem is at the carburetor needle valve and float, not letting fuel to the cylinder. You need to at least remove the float bowl and clean the needle valve passage and the main jet. See the attached link.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
http://outdoorpowerinfo.com/repairs/briggs_walbro_lms_carb.asp