How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Curtis B. Your Own Question
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Category: Small Engine
Satisfied Customers: 28354
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
Type Your Small Engine Question Here...
Curtis B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Honda FR-800 rear tine tiller #fzaw-2003203. The

Customer Question

I have a Honda FR-800 rear tine tiller #fzaw-2003203. The seals on the secondary transmission are shot. have the seals but see that there is a 62mm circlip that goes in the replacement of the seal. Where does the circlip go and can I buy these clips in town?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Seal is located by the snap ring. the snap ring should still be in the housing, acting as a backstop for the seal. Trying to find new would be tough. Not something that is in stock most places, though some auto supplies do carry an assortment to pick from.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.