Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I started my generac power washer and it ran a minute

Customer Question

I started my generac power washer and it ran for maybe a minute or 2 and then shut off and when i tried to start it again the pull start cord wouldnt pull, it was froze up, what do I do now?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Anything else I can tell the Small Engine Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I started it up twice, it was on the third time after I messed with the choke and speed to regulate the fuel intake that the cord froze up on me
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im sorry you are taking too long, goodbye
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. Do you have water going to the pressure washer also have you tried pulling the trigger on the gun to see if it releases built up water ?