Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Gravely ZTHD52 mower won't start and only clicks when I turn

Customer Question

Gravely ZTHD52 mower won't start and only clicks when I turn the key. I've changed out the battery which was fully charged just to be sure and still nothing. It did this intermittently last season but I would just keep turning the key, sometimes 20-30 times and it would eventually start.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Stater click when key is turned to start? What engine? Remove the spark plugs and see if the engine will spin, may have fluid on top of a piston!