Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Powers low, Not getting enough RPMs Blades of slow not

Customer Question
Not getting enough RPMs...

Not getting enough RPMs Blades of slow not cutting right

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?

Solenoid looks beat up

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 2 days by:
3/31/2016
Technician: Joe, Marine Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

For this you would want to check if the belt is stretched and or slipping, bad pto/clutch, sheer bolts, etc.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.