Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Over 30 years experience repairing lawn and garden equipment. Chainsaws, mowers,blowers and trimmers
32407143

I have a husqvarna k760 masonry saw. It starts up and runs

Customer Question

I have a husqvarna k760 masonry saw. It starts up and runs great for 5-10 minutes then it will stall out. It will start right back up and run for 20-30 seconds and will stall again. Every time it stalls out it will start back up immediately but will only run for a half minute or so. What could be my problem?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Vince O. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, have you ever changed the fuel filter in the gas tank? Also check the tank vent, it could be clogged solid with dirt and not venting the tank and causing a vapor lock.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I haven't done those yet. I'm not sure where they are. I will do some research and give your methods a try. Thank you for your time. It's much appreciated!
Expert:  Vince O. replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to download the manual?

Expert:  Vince O. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again, any luck?