Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I forgot to unplug my charger from my walk behind mower. It

Customer Question

I forgot to unplug my charger from my walk behind mower. It was plugged in for more then 24 hours and won't turn over now. What do I do?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

How old is the battery? It should have been fully charged. Sounds link battery may be bad! So you have a voltmeter to check the voltage?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will do. Mower is only a couple of years old
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

With these batteries , there is no connection to engine until you use start switch, so indication is the battery is dead, Did the charger show to be charging>

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

These batteries do have short lives! If over two seasons, may be time for new battery, Just be surethe charger is working.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

If satisfied, please accept to close. Thank you,

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Please accept to close or I don't get paid.