Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I hope

Customer Question

i hope
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
7.nan diesel generator. It started and was running fast, it would not stop with either toggle switc5 ohes. I had to take the side off and manually shut it down with the spring on the top of the governor. I think that is what it was. I shut it down and took the spring off and manually operated the shaft then put the spring back on and it operated fine for two days. Then I started it yesterday morning, and made coffee, shut it off and it would not start again. So then I took the side cover back off to look at the governor shut down to make sure everything was ok. Everything looks ok. I am getting fuel to the side of the injection pump but not getting fuel at the injectors. I was wondering if there is a coupler between the governor shut down and the injection pump. I hope this explains the problem. If not will try again, and if you know a website where I can get a skematic of the fuel system and injection pump and governor shutdown. Thank you George please call me at *** *** ****
Expert:  Hank F. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What is the model number of the genset?