Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

WE HAVE A 1988 CLUB CAR THAT SPUTTERS GOING UP A LL, CART

Customer Question

WE HAVE A 1988 CLUB CAR THAT SPUTTERS GOING UP A HILL
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: CART STARTS FINE, RUNS FINE AT LOW REVS, INCREASE REVS AND THE CART SPUTTERS AND LOSES POWER
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: NO
JA: Our top Small Engine Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Small Engine Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Small Engine Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Check the fuel supply to the carburetor from the fuel pump. And try draining the float bowl on the carburetor to insure there is no water in the float bowl. I think engine is starving for fuel.