Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a small mcculloch electric chain saw the chain keeps…

Customer Question
I have a small...

I have a small mcculloch electric chain saw the chain keeps coming off

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

I will tighten the chain and as soon i start cutting the chain comes off

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?

Its an old saw it has only one nut to tighten the chain

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
3/17/2016
Technician: Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician replied 2 years ago
Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer I'm going to try to help you with your chain saw . Is there any issues with the trachea the chain sits in ?