Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I need throttle cabel and ends gas club car /cable is 14 in

Customer Question

I need throttle cabel and ends for 1993 gas club car /cable is 14 in long and goes from cabarator to the governor/ thanks pep
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: only goes about med speed / and if I try to put the throttle the gas doesnot go any faster but if I pull the throttle cacle it revs up likit should/ willnot go up hills pep
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Cable shows to be 16 3/8. ??