Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Small Engine

I want to know the valve gap so i can set my valves properly

Customer Question
i have i briggs and...
i want to know the valve gap so i can set my valves properly i have i briggs and stratton 17hp ohv single cylinder
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: hard to start too much compression
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no i just need to know the valve clearence if u cant tell me i need to be on my way
JA: Our top Small Engine Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Small Engine Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Small Engine Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Small Engine
3/12/2016
Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 1 year ago
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi i'm Wayne

I will help you with this

the valve gap is .003 to .005 both valves , cold engine

I hope this helped you

Hi if this helped you

Please rate my answer 3 or more stars

If you need more info, use request button

Not Poor/Bad service

Hi

I am just following up with you

Did my answer help you

let me know, Please

Wayne, Engine Rebuilder