Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a 2012 cub cadet rzt 50 and the left side

Customer Question
I have a 2012...

I have a 2012 cub cadet rzt 50 and the left side transmission has little or no pulling power what could be the fix for the problem

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

When it got about 75 hrs on it i got susspicious the left side was not as strong and thought mabe i was worrying too much and wasnt for sure anyway and it did get worse! it started getting a little jurky when i turned and wouldnt stay on a slope one way and got worse really quick. it has probably 140 hrs now

Mechanic's Assistant: It's hard to know for sure. The Small Engine Technician will figure it out. Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?

Jsut wondering if there is fluid to change or add to to help the problem

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/6/2016
Technician: Donald, Small Engine Technician replied 2 years ago
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician

Hello, and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

If you are still in need of assistance, please let me know.