Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My name is ***** *****. my question is.... where if any

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****. my question is.... where if any place can I download a manual for the said generator? Also is the diaphriam available for the fuel pump .. engine will run when gas is gravity fed to the carberator. Any help on how I may refurbish this generator will help.. THANKS

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Like what?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
3/4/2016
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 2 years ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What are the brand, model and serial numbers of the genset?

the generator is a Kohler model 3.5MM65 s/n 124814 spec 14387A engine is K181

I have a very extensive library of generator manuals, but this is one I do not personally have.

I have done some research for you, though, and have found a service manual that is available for it.

Click here to see the manual.

I have also located a parts manual for it.

Click here to see it.

As far as if certain parts are still available, you will need to contact your nearest Kohler dealer.

Click here to find your nearest dealer.

Did you get the links to the manuals?

Hank F.
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician